You want to take a nice photo but don’t have professional photography equipment? Don’t worry! Use your phone!
1. Wipe off your lens before taking a photo.
There can be dust on your lens or fingerprints that spoil the quality of your pic. Check this before taking a photo.
2. Use the iPhone’s grid feature.
It will help you with the composition of the photo. You might have heard about the rule of third. Use it. You can see this in the previous photo.
3. Use volume buttons to take a photo.
It is much more convenient.
4. Avoid zooming if possible.
It spoils the quality of the photo, so if it is possible just come closer to the object.
5. Change the focus of the photo.
You can take way more interesting photo using this tip.
6. Use the VSCO app for gorgeous filters.
Awesome app. If you see a beautiful account in the Instagram, can be sure that author uses VSCO.
Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin’ and share this post if you find this useful.